Happy Valentine's Day Sayings

heart-shape-Valentines-day-wishes
heart-shape-Valentines-day-wishes
Love is the perfect symbol of eternity because it erases the importance of time and ruins all the memories of a beginning and the fear of an end. Happy Valentines Day!

Love is something that is sometimes difficult to express. Always feel and your love is undoubtedly the most amazing feeling I have ever had, Happy Valentine's Day!

Loving you has always been a journey of discovery for me. Honestly, I do not know what true love is until the moment you came into my life. Happy Valentines Day!

There is not a moment in my life that I do not think about you. I love you every day and dear love and above all I love everything about you. Happy Valentines Day!

They say that we fall in love only once in our life. I know this is not true because every day, I fall for you over and over again. I love you, Happy Valentine's Day!

If a single flower occurs every time I think of you, then I could walk forever in my garden. Happy Valentines Day!

Love is not about holding hands and spending time with others. But it's about being there for your loved one, even in the cloudiest of all skies, Happy Valentine's Day!

Nothing can give you happiness ever more than the sweet smile of a lover and the thought that you are the reason behind that sweet smile. Happy Valentines Day!

When two hearts become one, they make the world complete. In fact, nothing else is needed in this world than love. Happy Valentines Day!

You are the song that my heart would always want to sing, I love you. Happy Valentines Day!

To love someone does not consist in loving their perfections as well. But it's about knowing their imperfections and loving them despite that. Happy Valentines Day!

I can not find the right words to describe love because it is something we can never see or touch. However, it is what I have felt the moment I saw you. Happy Valentines Day!

Love is like a sun, because it adds shine to your face and warms your heart. Happy Valentines Day!
The most beautiful sight on earth is the love I share with you, I love you! Happy Valentines Day!

Love is like a canvas that is provided by nature and embroidered with the imagination. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.